1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition for the trasmutation AP -> gc another 1 time

Discussion in 'General Discussion & Suggestions' started by wrwgdsgdsgDFG, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrwgdsgdsgDFG

wrwgdsgdsgDFG New Member

Okey,you have failed again alaplaya. Seriously,are you trying to trick us,or what? I'll explain now.

You have say only TODAY the transformation ap->gc was possible only 1 time. When you have launched the website and give Us the notice,there was CLEARLY NO WRITED it was possible only 1 time. Check it:

http://en.s4-league.com/news/new-currency

I want make this petition because there some other people like me that haven't got complitely the possibility for convert their ap totally.

Why i have maked this petition?:

-We know alaplaya/s4league failed many times with patches/notice/and other many thing,so i think is NOT FAIR that us (player's) have always pay for this ignorance and carelessness you have.

-As i have writed when the notice of the transmutation was given,THERE WAS NOT WRITED IT WAS POSSIBLE ONLY 1 TIME,it was announced only TODAY.

If you have other reason's o you think like me,just sign this petion by writing in this topic "I agree,give us 1 more conversion possibility"

Thank you :)
    Jointsx likes this.
  2. FunkyBacon

FunkyBacon Member

Heh, I recall they made it pretty clear it was a one time conversion.
    Harpya likes this.
  3. Proteragon

Proteragon New Member

only if u gift me free caps
    hhh
  4. AxlStream

AxlStream Well-Known Member

When I converted my AP into GC it was EXTREMELY CLEAR that it was a 1 time deal. They do tell you before you confirm the transaction. If you can't read what you're doing it is not their fault but yours.
    Harpya likes this.
  5. LovelyPatrol

LovelyPatrol Community Team Com Team

This is correct. It is stated before you make the migration that you cannot transfer AP > GC (they only let you do it one time) and that should also be good enough. You might have missed that part.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.