1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAQ Frequently asked questions about the Currency transfer in S4 League

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Timster, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Timster

Timster International Community Manager Staff Member ICM

You can transfer your existing APs to the new ingame currency Gold Credits.

However, there are a few important things to note about this transfer.

• The transfer can be done only once! This means you cannot reverse the exchange of APs into Gold Credits! The transfer is final and cannot be undone.
    • You can only transfer all your AP at once. A partial transfer is not possible! So please make up your mind thoroughly if you really want to use your APs in other games like Florensia or Audition, before exchanging them for Gold Credits.
    • Your account must be logged into our new S4 League-Portal to be able to create a new ID with our Payment Services. Otherwise you won’t be able to enter the shop and load Gold Credits onto your account!

Why do I get an error message when trying to enter the shop?

When you enter the ingame shop for the first time you may get an error message:

“You have not verified your account yet. Please go to http:/s4league.com to verify your account first.“

This means your account is not connected to our Payment Services yet. Please visit http://S4League.com log into your account and verify your account!

How do I know if my account is verified?

When your account is not verified a popup will notify on the S4-League website will remind you to verify your account within a certain time (14 days usually) by using an email link.

If your account has been verified successfully by email-link you stock up in Gold Credits and buy ingame items. Additionally, the note in the upper bar will disappear.

Where can I transfer my currency?

Our new S4 League portal checks for remaining alaplaya points (APs) on your account hast. You will see a sign „important note“ on the right that includes your current AP-balance.

Just click the button „Transfer AP to Gold Credits“, and you will be forwarded to your account settings page where you can make the transfer.

Please note: You can deactivate this message by clicking „Please ignore this message“. This will remove the message, however, you can still transfer your currency by logging into your S4 League account and opening the account settings by clicking “My Account“.

How can I transfer APs to Gold Credits?

As noted above, you can either click the link „important notice“ or open the page for the transfer by clicking “My Account”. You will then see a button in the upper area together with a guide how to transfer APs to Gold Credits.

Before starting the transfer you can check how much Gold Credits you will get for your APs and consider if you want to transfer them for S4 League only or if you like to use your APs in other games on our platform (Florensia, Audition) as well.

Please note: The transfer can happen only once and it is irreversible!

Your amount of Gold Credits is displayed directly in the transfer window. When you have decided to transfer your APs to Gold Credits click the grey button “transfer AP to Gold Credits”, to confirm the transfer. After that you will see your Gold Credit balance in the upper bar in the Shop. It’s that simple!

Can I transfer my remaining AP on my account if I have already stocked up my account with Gold Credits?

Yes, you can transfer your APs to Gold Credits later even when you have stocked up your account with Gold Credits.

Can I stock up my account with APs after the transfer?

Yes, you will be able to stock up your account with APs to use them in our games Florensia and Audition. Gold Credits will only be used on our new S4 League website! However, if you stock up in AP after the transfer to gold credits you cannot transfer them again.

Is there a time limit for the transfer or can make the transfer later?

There is no time limit at the moment. We will let you know when we will stop offering the transfer service!

Thank you,

Your S4 team
    Harpya likes this.
  2. Harpya

Harpya Well-Known Member

I have few questions:

1) When will we get the other payment methods here, so we don't need to keep transferring?
    2) Will we get ALL of those payment methods (from all countries) back, or just some of them? If only some of them, which ones?
    3) When buying AP with bank-related methods (28 days to gift, etc..) and transferring them into GC, will the 28 days block still be active?
    4) If we buy AP using a non-bank-related method, will we be able to gift GC normally as well?

I hope you can answer them, thank you in advance!
  3. msctms5

msctms5 Member

Why for once.
  4. jrv93

jrv93 Member

Since, these is no paybycash option, can I use the old alaplaya site to put in ap using ultimate game cards thentransfer to gc? ( Havent transfered my left over ap to gc yet )
  5. P7S1Madness

P7S1Madness Former Community team member

You should still be able to convert your AP into GC.
  6. violetzki

violetzki New Member

i feel i got cheated I already converted and now i cant convert :/