1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Currency transfer in S4 League

Discussion in 'S4 League News' started by icke, Oct 8, 2013.

1. icke

icke Community Manager Staff Member CoMa

Hi together,

some players asked to transfer their AP into Gold Credits more than one time. This is a one way process only! Visit the S4 League website to transfer your AP into Gold Credits once. If you haven’t transferred your AP yet you can find more information here: http://en.s4-league.com/profile

[​IMG]

Your S4 League team
    JugaHula, dsadwaadawd and HellaHell like this.
  2. Harpya

Harpya Well-Known Member

Hello @icke,

I have few questions: If I buy AP (not GC) on another account (which I didn't convert any AP yet) and convert it right after into GC, will it work? Or does it only work for AP bought before the new currency?

The reason I want to know is because the payment methods I used didn't come along with the new website, so that's currently the only way I could top up GC at the moment, and of course I don't wanna test it by myself and end up losing money if the transfer can't be possible =3

Also, in case it is possible, I would probably use a non-bank-related payment method (so I can gift it to my main account), would I still be able to gift the GC if everything goes fine?

Sorry for all these questions!
  3. icke

icke Community Manager Staff Member CoMa

Heya,

it doesn't matters when you bought/buy the AP. Just the transfer itself is just possible once.

Best,
    icke
    Harpya and HellaHell like this.
  4. ReikkiMahone

ReikkiMahone New Member

i brough ap and it didnt come through will i get it soon?
  5. Harpya

Harpya Well-Known Member

You have to manually transfer it, go to http://en.s4-league.com/, login and click on "MY ACCOUNT" , the first option will be "MIGRATION OF AP TO GOLD CREDITS", but it can only be done once, this option will disappear once you transfer, so next time buy GC on http://en.s4-league.com/ only.
  6. wxehack7

wxehack7 New Member

did http://en.alaplaya.net/ din work alr ? I top up 42,000 AP but no GC in Acc or how to transfer to GC Feel like gt cheated by Alaplaya
  7. P7S1Madness

P7S1Madness Former Community team member

You can only convert AP into GC once. After you've done the conversion, you can only buy GC on s4-league.com.
  8. Ayham999

Ayham999 Active Member

Damn .. I can't Convert twice D: (I can pay from something isn't in the new shop)
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  9. JugaHula

JugaHula New Member

10. challencher

challencher New Member

Personally, I see this as a message to the S4 league players origionally from alaplaya: S4league is elswere, they have different currency, if your AP actually 'belongs to s4 league' you can transfer your AP into gold once.
    Since gold is different from AP and technically 'property' of different companies it sounds logic to me that the transfer is limited to single use as you only need to transfer your remaining AP into gold. The option being available to 0 AP players is just a side-effect not making any difference actually ( you all have 1 transfer anyways, so if you have AP and convert it and someone else buys ap and converts it looks no ethical situation to me).

Sumarry of my post:
    How I see the one-time ap transfer:
    - The purpose is mainly for alaplaya players that either primarly play or buy AP for s4league
    therefore:
    - Have AP on their alaplaya account which they use(d) for s4league
    now that s4league uses 'independent' currency:
    - These Alaplaya users have 'useless' AP on their account since it was meant for S4league
    They will probally not appericeate their S4league budget invalid
    - Which is unfortunate for new company as alaplaya players were ofc only players during game transfer, and ap stored users clearly only one recently paying for the game.
    So ofcourse keep the paying players by allowing transfer. But only transfer since buying gold now supports the game and buying AP does not. They didn't seperate S4league currency from AP for naught.

(Wanna call me a necromancer? F###ING B@D@$$!)